Website Terms and Conditions
This legal notice applies to all the contents of the website found under the domain name www.extremepedia.com and to any correspondence by email between us and you. Please read the terms and conditions highlighted below before using the website. By using the website, you will be indicating that you accept the terms and conditions of the website, regardless of whether or not you’re registered with us. If you do not accept the terms and conditions, do not use this website.
As mentioned above, you shall be deemed to have accepted the following legal notice in full by accessing and using the website. If you do not accept the terms and conditions of this legal notice, you must leave the website immediately.
Furthermore, Extremepedia may revise this legal notice at any time. As such, you will need to check the website to review the current legal notice, as by accessing the website, it is binding to you.
You are permitted to acces and use our website, as well as the information provided in the reviews and guides on the following basis:
- The content is accessed for personal use only;
- No commercial use comes from any of the content on the website
- You accept that the use of the information and content provided on the website is at your own risk
Note that all intellectual rights in the content found on the website are owned by Extremepedia. For the purposes of legal notice, the use of website material that is not in accordance with the points above is prohibited.
While Extremepedia aims to ensure that the website is available 24 hours a day, the company will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Note that access to the Extremepedia website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in situations where there is a system failure, need for maintenance or repair, or for other reasons beyond the Company’s control.
Any information shared with Extremepedia will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Extremepedia will have no obligations with respect to such information. The Company will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such information and all data, images, sounds, and text for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Visitors are prohibited from sharing with or taking from Extremepedia any information:
- that is abusive, blasphemous, defamatory, discriminatory, liable to incite racial hatred, threatening, indecent, inflammatory, obscene, offensive, menacing, pornographic, scandalous, seditious, in breach of confidence or privacym or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to anyone;
- for which the visitor has not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- that constitutes or encourages conduct that is considered a criminal offence, or that which would give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful—including, without limitation, computer viruses, corrupted data, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms,, or other malicious software or harmful components or data.
Furthermore, visitors may not misuse the website—this includes, without limitation, hacking.
Extremepedia will co-operate at full with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone transmitting any material in breach of the terms and conditions highlighted.
Note that any third party links provided on Extremedia are done for you convenience. If you click on these links, you will be leaving our website. Extremepedia has not reviewed every third party link found on the website. Therefore, the Company does not control and is not responsible for these third party websites and their material.
By linking to a third party website, Extremepedia does not enforce or make any representations for them, any of the content they provide, or any of the results obtained from using the material or information offered by them. If you daccess any of the third party links found on Extremepedia, you are doing so at your own risk.
Furthermore, Extremepedia may earn referral fees or commissions from some of the companies linked to on our website. Please read our About Us page for more details.
If any third party company or website would like to link to Extremepedia, this may only be done on the basis that:
- you or your material does not in any way imply that Extremepedia is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not link from a website that you do not own;
- your website does not contain content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply with the terms and regulations highlighted further above;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Extremepedia website;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship withExtremepedia nor present any other false information about Extremepedia.
You or your company shall fully indemnify Extremepdia for any loss or damage suffered for any breach of our terms and conditions.
While Extremepedia aims to ensure that all the material and information provided on this website is correct, Extremepedia does not warrant the accuracy or suitableness of any of the products or services reviewed or mentioned on the website.
The material found on Extremepedia is provided without any conditions, warranties, or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, The website and associated materials are provided by Extremepedia excludes all representations, warranties, terms, and conditions which might have effect in relation to this website.
Whilst Extremepedia aims to keep the information and data on our website accurate, we cannot make any guarantees or warranties regarding the accuracy of this data and information. The information on Extremepedia should not be taken as advice or endorsement of any product, service, or company, and visitors should always carry out their own research.
Furthermore, all data and information provided on Extremepedia is for informational purposes only and we do not and will not p encourage, condone, or promote any illegal activity, breach of contract or damage to any company, organisation or individual.
Extremepedia and any other party within the company (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering material found on this website and the website itself) exclude all responsibility and liability for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or someone else. This includes, without limitation, any loss of income, profits, data, contracts, goodwill, or loss or damages relating in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), in connection with Extremepedia.